Friday, January 15, 2010

Clinch Repeat

Generation is getting better and better every day. Mother nature also decided to ease up a bit on the weather. It ended up being an absolutely beautiful day. The original plan had been to float with a buddy, but that changed. He works nights and got in very late so it didn't work out. I guess I won't hold it against him this time. So instead I ended up driving around, looking at some new spots and hanging out at CROutfitters until the water dropped out enough to wade fish. Cal just started carrying Simms waders plus he got in a bunch of other stuff, it's worth the stop. I like his shop a lot and he's also got some great stories to boot.

The fishing was pretty good and the fish were all super healthy. I didn't catch anything that big, but they were all great fish that pulled really hard. I've got my fingers crossed. This year could be the year to be on the Clinch.

No comments: